Payger payment woocommerce-merchant-plugin, downloadble zip file.
Woocommerce Gateway Payger is a FREE WordPress plugin by Payger. Start accepting Bitcoins, Bitcoin Cash, STEEM or other crypto currencies on Your Woocommerce online store. Increase your sales as you add all major altcoins as payment option for your customers.
- Get paid within less than 3 seconds
- Get paid with crypto currencies
- Receive stable coins
- No chargeback risk
- Support all wallets that support payment protocol
- Price in your local currency, let customers pay with crypto currencies e.g. bitcoins.
- Shop owners can choose a subset of crypto currencies, to allow payments with, depending on the local currency.
- Customers can choose the currency they would like to pay with.
- Customers will get an estimate value prior to “place order” on the selected crypto currency.
- Orders will automatically update status when payment is detected, no manual validation needed.
- Handles underpaid orders, asking customer the missing amount if necessary.
- Complete checkout process happens within your website/theme
This plugin requires WordPress+WooCommerce and a Payger account at Payger.com. Please make sure you have WordPress and WooCommerce installed on your web server and a Payger account created at Payger.com.
- Go to Payger and register as a Business.
- On Payger Account get your API KEY (username) and API Secret (password).
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- On the Dashboard go to WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout > Payger and do the following:
- Enable payments through payger
- Set your username and password previously given by Payger and save changes.
- On the Advanced Options please choose the “Accepted Currencies” for your shop. ( This will be a list of crypto currencies based on your shop currency )
You are now ready to start accepting crypto currencies on your website.
Alternative to step 3 you can install your plugin via composer with
composer require payger/woocommerce-gateway
The Plugin enables customers to pay with cryptocurrencies and offers merchants the possibility to accept them and to convert them into stable coins.
At the Checkout Page, you are able to select Payger as payment method to accept cryptocurrencies. If selected, the actual exchange rate is displayed and fixed for 15 min after clicking the PLACE ORDER button.
After you click the PLACE ORDER button, you will be shown a modal with the payment details and a address to send your payment as well:
|BTC:||1 USD = 0.0001616 BTC||Your current exchange rate|
|Payment Amount||0.00258469 BTC||Product price + shipping & handling|
|Network Cost||0.00000165 BTC||Network fee|
|Total||0.00258634 BTC||Your total cost for the purchase|
Now you have to open your cryptocurrency wallet on your smartphone or computer and enter the SEND function of your wallet. Scan the QR code or copy and past the blockchain address manually into the target address field of your wallet. Some seconds after this your payment is confirmed on the checkout page.
For software downloads the confirmation Page looks like this:
For deliverable products the confirmation Page looks like this: