Payger Woocommerce Gateway
- Woocommerce Gateway Payger is a FREE WordPress plugin by Payger.
- Start accepting Bitcoins, Bitcoin Cash, STEEM or other crypto currencies on Your Woocommerce online store.
- Increase your sales as you add all major altcoins as payment option for your customers.
Download FREE from, Wordpress Plugin repository:
or download right here:
Cryptocurrency Benefits Using Payger Woocommerce Gateway
Scan the QR Code It's this simple
The Plugin enables customers to pay with cryptocurrencies and offers merchants the possibility to accept them and to convert them into stable coins.
At the Checkout Page, you are able to select Payger as payment method to accept cryptocurrencies. If selected, the actual exchange rate is displayed and fixed for 15 min after clicking the PLACE ORDER button.
After you click the PLACE ORDER button, you will be shown a modal with the payment details and a address to send your payment as well:
|BTC:||1 USD = 0.0001616 BTC||Your current exchange rate|
|Payment Amount||0.00258469 BTC||Product price + shipping & handling|
|Network Cost||0.00000165 BTC||Network fee|
|Total||0.00258634 BTC||Your total cost for the purchase|
This plugin requires WordPress+WooCommerce and a Payger account at Payger.com. Please make sure you have WordPress and WooCommerce installed on your web server and a Payger account created at Payger.com.
- Go to Payger and register as a Business.
- On Payger Account get your API KEY (username) and API Secret (password).
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- On the Dashboard go to WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout > Payger and do the following:
- Enable payments through payger
- Set your username and password previously given by Payger and save changes.
- On the Advanced Options please choose the “Accepted Currencies” for your shop. ( This will be a list of crypto currencies based on your shop currency )
You are now ready to start accepting crypto currencies on your website.
Alternative to step 3 you can install your plugin via composer with
composer require payger/woocommerce-gateway